Lock / Unlock pdf form fields via pop-up window  (Lu 145 fois) Partager ce sujet Imprimer

1 B

Rakesh Kumar  22 septembre 2020 : 13:10

Attached is pdf form  which has button clicking on which locks the fields and again click the same button will unlock the fields with a password (is 12345 for now) but the issue is it locks the whole form ... i want if there is a possibility by any means (preferable pop-up window) so that when user click the button .. it gives option to choose (in the pop-up window) which fields he want to lock and then again clicking the same button will unlock the locked fields.
File Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iu1kheveem8n1t6/Password%20is%2012345%20%20%20Unlock%20Fillable%20Fields%20.pdf?dl=0

Thanks

bebarth  22 septembre 2020 : 15:11

Hi,
I think I have an idea with the "popUpMenuEx" method.
I try to do that asap. I'll let you know.
@+
 :bonjour:

bebarth  24 septembre 2020 : 23:10

Hi Rakesh,
Attached is my proposal. To bring up the pop-up menu, you can click all over the page (except on all the fields).
This is a "basic" script where you must indicate the name of the field you need to see in the pop-up menu in an array. The array corresponding to the readonly status is in the same order.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you catch an error I did.
@+

bebarth  25 septembre 2020 : 22:18

Hi,
Here is a new version with a dialog box instead of a pop-up menu.
@+

Rakesh Kumar  28 septembre 2020 : 07:39

Awesome,  thanks bebarth sir, this is what i exactly wanted...... you are great.

Thanks again.